Whether you are awake, at work or sleeping, your septic tank is constantly working. That's why it is so important to keep up with the routine maintenance your tank requires to function properly.
• Locate the system in your yard
• Uncover the manhole and inspection ports
• Check all of the connections
• Measure the scum and sludge layers
• Check the tank and drainfield
• Keep details of all results
Anything that has or requires water, will affect your septic tank. You should be mindful of what you put in your yard or house, and make sure that you maintain them properly.
This includes hot tubs, whirlpools, garbage disposals, and water softeners.
We would love to answer any questions you have! Our knowledgeable experts are available now.
Call us at the first sign of a problem.